Over here in Mama Myers Land, we’ve started our second week with Daddy back at work.
It’s been a mixed bag.
Yesterday, I felt like I’d punched a wall… with my face.
Today? Feeling pretty good. Managed to string together about six hours of sleep last night and just went for a walk with my favorite doll baby. Life is swell.
Elliott turns seven weeks on Thursday (Want to see pics? Instagram), and I think I’m finally getting into a groove. Sort of.
Well, I’m cooking, reading, and watching TV, so there’s that.
Here are a few meals I’ve made lately that I thought were worth sharing (found via Pinterest!). You will definitely sense a theme (crockpot for the win!).
Plus, lists of books and tv shows I’ve consumed since Elliott rocked my world. Motherhood is a weird mix of mach 60 busy and mindnumbing boredom.
What I’m Cooking
What I’m Reading
- The Dead Will Tell by Linda Castillo
- Someday Soon by Debbie Macomber
- Love After Dark, McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 13 by Marie Force
- The House You Pass on the Way by Jacqueline Woodson
- California by Edan Lepucki
- How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
What I’m Watching
- Fear The Walking Dead
- The Strained: Season 2